Menu
Sign Up
Forum News

Five-Hour Waits at Brussels Airport - What's Up?

Started by Betty_Flight • 3 hours ago • 1 replies • 8 views
So, just read that folks arriving at Brussels Airport from non-Schengen countries are getting stuck in crazy long lines - like five hours long! That's rough. Apparently, it's mostly affecting those who need to go through the staffed passport checks. The airport says part of the reason is some technical glitches with the EU's Entry/Exit system.

Honestly, I can't even imagine waiting that long after a long flight. It sounds like a nightmare. I wonder if this is a one-time thing or if Brussels has been having these issues for a while. Anyone flown in recently and can share what it was like?

Also, I'm curious if other airports are having similar problems. Seems like a pretty big hassle for travelers. I get that systems can have hiccups, but five hours is kinda crazy. Do you think airports need to beef up their staffing or maybe improve their tech to prevent this stuff? Would love to hear your thoughts or experiences!

Please login to reply to this topic.

Login Sign Up