Menu
Sign Up
Forum News

Qatar Airways' Qsuite Next Gen: A350-1000 to Steal the Show?

Started by NathanFlight22 • 13 hours ago • 1 replies • 13 views
So, it looks like Qatar Airways is switching gears with their new Qsuite Next Gen. Originally, it was supposed to debut on their new Boeing 777-9, but with all the delays on Boeing's end, they're now planning to roll it out on the Airbus A350-1000 in the second half of 2026. Gotta say, it's kind of a bummer for Boeing, but also smart on Qatar's part. Why wait when you can adapt, right?

I guess it's all about keeping that competitive edge in business class. I've heard great things about the current Qsuite, so I'm curious how they're going to top that. No word yet on which routes it'll fly first, though. I wonder if it'll be a long-haul route or maybe something regional just to test the waters.

What do you guys think about this move? Do you think the A350-1000 is the right choice for the Qsuite Next Gen, or should they have waited for the 777-9? And any guesses where it'll fly first?

Please login to reply to this topic.

Login Sign Up